Advertising Measurement and Evaluation
Blueprint Communications utilizes the Communicus Advertising Campaign Evaluation System
because it more precisely measures advertising impact
than traditional tracking studies. This methodology provides a precise audit
of advertising results, separated from other marketing variables. As a result,
Communicus provides a more accurate basis for evaluating advertising agency
Following this blueprint, Blueprint Communications can help you answer the following questions:
- Does the campaign generate enough awareness to provide for substantial sales impact? If not, why not?
- How strong is each individual print ad or commercial in its ability to attract attention, identify the brand and communicate the intended message?
- What impact is the ad campaign having on image and usage among people who are reached by it?
- Is the advertising delivering the right audience efficiently? How well is the media mix working?
- What is the relative contribution of each medium to overall campaign results? Should budget be allocated differently?
- Is the advertising budget right for the brand? What would be the most profitable budget for the brand?
- How should the advertising budget be allocated among various markets to optimize campaign impact?
- What inroads are competitive campaigns making? What counter measures should be taken?
- Has the campaign worn out?
This audit process has resulted in substantial savings to our clients.
Agency Relationship Optimization
Supplemental Consulting Services
For a free, personal and confidential consultation on agency
compensation and other contract issues, please call Dwight Shelton
Back to Top